Sanidor MH airtight doors are precision-manufactured to suit requirements for hermetically sealed doors in the most rigorous & demanding environments. They are available with both manual or automated operation.
The doors are available as a hinged or sliding door and configurable to suit virtually any door opening. They have a rubber sealing profile on all four sides ensuring a complete air seal, with full certification for airtightness classes and hermetic sealing. Further options available include fire-ratings (see the Sanidor MF range), acoustic noise reduction and radiation resistant construction
The door leaves can be completely solid or include a range of flush glazed vision windows. The range is also available as a fully glazed door and with a wide range of ironmongery and automation options to suit the requirements of different applications
The Sanidor MH hermetic sealing airtight door range offers several benefits that make it the best choice for highly controlled hygiene-critical environments
- Tested & certified hermetic seal for air tightness
- Superior hygiene barrier
- Safe & maintenance free
- Ironmongery can be configured to suit specific site requirements
- Hinged or sliding door designs available
- Can be manual or automated
- Wide choice of options including radiation resistance & enhanced acoustic performance
- Bespoke manufacture of each door to suite site requirements
Very good service, I would not even consider going anywhere else.