Job Vacancy: Office Manager/Executive Assistant
OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Are you a self-starter who loves to help people and see results? Would you like to play a key role in the continued growth and development of a successful, innovative and fast-paced company? Are you efficient, organised & dependable with great IT & time/task management skills? Do you thrive on pressure and stay calm & objective?
Requirement: As Office Manager & Executive Assistant your role is to make the Directors more productive & efficient by taking admin and other tasks off them, helping the business achieve greater results and increasing satisfaction for staff & customers.
This role truly requires a self-starter who is comfortable with working independently and will ensure all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to make the role their own.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under-pressure
- Ability to move with speed and get things done
- Absolute confidentiality at all times and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to be flexible with working hours if required for short periods of time
- Experience within a senior administrator role
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong understanding of IT, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisation and methodical working practices
- Act as office manager, including welcoming visitors, answering & screening calls, ordering supplies, etc
- Provide administrative support to the Leadership team to increase their effectiveness & productivity including follow up of tasks
- Act as the point of contact for HR & recruitment queries and projects
- Support the sales & projects teams where necessary
- Support the management team to achieve business objectives and complete short-term special projects
Package: £26-30K Annual Salary; Laptop
Other Benefits: 22 Days Holiday (+Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 day/year of service to maximum of 25 Days. We also run performance-based incentive schemes.