It is essential that your doors are cared for throughout their lifespan to maximise their usefulness, safety and reliability and also ensure regulatory compliance. We understand the inconvenience, expense and frustration caused by doors failing through neglect and lack of maintenance, and have developed the LifeLong maintenance programme to ensure that doorways continue to perform.
Our trained engineers will attend site, carry out inspection of the products and carry out routine maintenance tasks to ensure operational effectiveness, such as lubrication. They will also fully asses the complete doorway, identifying any early warning signs of potential future issues. After the service visit we provide a certificate and a post-service report detailing any observations and recommendations.
Our comprehensive LifeLong programme is tailored to you
Our LifeLong programme can be tailored to your needs in terms of frequency of visits, call-out response times and discounts on new doors or parts. It includes;
- Detailed Inspection and Service at agreed intervals (annually, 6-monthly, etc)
- Full Inspection Reports on each door
- Certification that servicing has been carried out to provide evidence of health & safety compliance.
- Free reminders that servicing is due, by phone or email.
- 20% discount on replacement parts, callout charges & hourly rates for repairs and extra work
- Response to emergency callouts and repairs within 24 hours, ensuring minimum downtime.
- A dedicated account manager to provide a consistent, friendly point of contact
- 24/7 access to your company profile online to access service records, user guides and log calls for urgent repairs or callouts
It is important to note that the HSE have not relaxed or removed obligation to keep up preventative or reactive maintenance on doors & loading bays. Failure to maintain, repair and inspect equipment within agreed guidelines leads to failures, damage and ultimately accidents. Therefore, it is imperative for the safety of your staff & facility to ensure these activities proceed
Scheduled maintenance, repairs and statutory inspections for doors & loading bays should be considered essential ongoing activities. We can work with you to carry this out in line with current government guidance & restriction.Visit our COVID-19 Hub
I am very happy with the service. I have a good rapport with the guys that come out to site and they tend to be the same ones each time which saves on induction. The service and follow up is good. I am also happy with the emergency call out response.
Speak to one of our experts: 0330 7000 333
LifeLong servicing for Matthew Clark
A renowned national wholesaler of beverages to on-trade licensed premises, they were looking for a reliable servicing partnerLifeLong servicing for Matthew Clark
Winterbotham Darby Maintenance & Servicing
An award-winning supplier of foods to retail were looking for a new door maintenance partnerWinterbotham Darby Maintenance & Servicing