Job Vacancy: Sales Co-Ordinator
0 min read
We have an exciting vacancy for a Sales Co-Ordinator based at our office in Waterlooville.
As Sales Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for supporting our Technical sales team with lead generation, enquiry processing, estimating, follow up & customer service.
This role is a technical sales role requiring strong organisational skills, a basic level of sales skills and the ability to absorb technical knowledge. Most important is the ability to think on your feet and outside the box to delight customers!
We’re looking for a team player who’s hungry for success and wants to keep learning and developing themselves.
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year with additional bonus scheme
- Customer qualification & needs identification.
- Completing proposals and complete follow up tasks through to closing the sale.
- Customer service tasks as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help to manage pipeline including sales planning and housekeeping of the CRM.
- Assist the BDM’s with diary management and other administration to maximise their Customer Contact Time.
- Assist with telemarketing, e-marketing and other prospecting activities to increase our pipeline and customer/prospect database.
- Experience: Sales experience with an understanding of B2B sales processes and the importance of delivering superior customer service.
- Personal Characteristics: Persistent; Enthusiastic; Motivated; Target-Driven; Organised; Friendly; Able to cope under pressure; Team-Player; Able to Build Rapport; Attention to Detail; Ability to manage priorities.
- Good with numbers and able to write & communicate professionally & succinctly.
The role provides the opportunity for progression to other roles including: Technical Sales; Marketing; Project Management, etc
Please submit your CV via this link and ensure you include a short note explaining why you would be great fit.
If you’re not sure if the role is right for you then give us a call on 0330 7000 333 and ask for Dan or Oliver.