The Prodok Dock Levellers range includes both mechanical and hydraulic levellers with either swing or telescopic lips to suit different loading dock applications and trailers. These premium quality dock levelers have high specification components for increased durability for high-use applications. Various frame options allow maximum ease of installation for both new pits and leveller replacements. Other options include upgraded running plates, hydraulics and reinforcements for increased loads.
Levellers are available in a variety of colours and with options such as anti-slip coating and anti-vibration coatings to reduce noise. Dock levelers can be insulated and supplied with rubber side seals to prevent energy loss through the pit. A wide range of control & interlocking arrangements are available to meet the bespoke requirements of every site.
Key features/benefits of Prodok Dock Levelers
- Premium quality dock levelers with high specification components for increased durability
- Various frame options allow maximum ease of installation for both new pits and dock leveler replacements.
- CE Marked & meets European standards
- Provides safe and efficient method of unloading a variety of trailer sizes.
- Automatic floating position allows the platform to follow the movements of the vehicle.
- Vast range of configuration options allows each leveller to be specified to suit the application
The team at Tekta are friendly and very helpful; from those in the office to the engineers on site. I would happily recommend Tekta…Great service
Fall-Guard safety system
Unique safety system prevents forklifts or traffic driving off the dock leveller when a trailer is not present, preventing potentially fatal accidents
Wide range of controls & control panels available allowing full integration with the door & loading bay operation.
Fidelity hydraulic door & dock drive
Revolutionary new Fidelity door & dock drive combines the operators for both the dock leveller & the dock door into one hydraulic drive unit
Upgraded capacity of 100 kN
Painting to another RAL colour and hot-dip galvanised finish are both available
Adaptations to suit temperature controlled warehouses including insulation & seals.
Like to know the What, Where, When & Why of Speed Doors?