The Prodok Dock Levellers range includes both mechanical and hydraulic levellers with either swing or telescopic lips to suit different loading dock applications and trailers. These premium quality dock levelers have high specification components for increased durability for high-use applications. Various frame options allow maximum ease of installation for both new pits and leveller replacements. Other options include upgraded running plates, hydraulics and reinforcements for increased loads.
Levellers are available in a variety of colours and with options such as anti-slip coating and anti-vibration coatings to reduce noise. Dock levelers can be insulated and supplied with rubber side seals to prevent energy loss through the pit. A wide range of control & interlocking arrangements are available to meet the bespoke requirements of every site.
Key features/benefits of Prodok Dock Levelers
- Premium quality dock levelers with high specification components for increased durability
- Various frame options allow maximum ease of installation for both new pits and dock leveler replacements.
- CE Marked & meets European standards
- Provides safe and efficient method of unloading a variety of trailer sizes.
- Automatic floating position allows the platform to follow the movements of the vehicle.
- Vast range of configuration options allows each leveller to be specified to suit the application
The team at Tekta are friendly and very helpful; from those in the office to the engineers on site. I would happily recommend Tekta…Great service
Like to know the What, Where, When & Why of Speed Doors?