Rapidor Dupli combines a self-repairing Rapidor Impact speed door with a Rollashield Insulated Steel roller shutter in the same compact frame. This helps to save space and to reduce the need for supporting steelwork, as well as producing a neat and tidy finish.
The speed door can be used for regular through traffic and helps minimise maintenance costs due to its innovative self-repairing system. Out of hours and at quieter times the insulated roller shutter can be used to help save energy costs and provide security. There is a multi-function control panel and a wide range of electronic accessories, allowing individual doors to be configured to your bespoke requirements.
- Unique combination of high speed door and insulated roller door
- High-speed operation
- Multi-function control panel
- Wide range of electronic accessories
- Minimal steelwork and sideroom requirements
- Excellent insulation performance
- Innovative self-repairing system and soft bottom edge.
- Multiple colour options available
Good price…good execution… and a good quality product
Like to know the What, Where, When & Why of Speed Doors?
Visit our COMPLETE GUIDE TO HIGH SPEED DOORS
Dupli Door is Clipper's Cup of Tea
an issue with a loading bay where the doors were left open all day and therefore not offering any protection against weather or contaminationDupli Door is Clipper’s Cup of Tea