Rapidor Fold speed doors offer a great solution for larger openings and external applications. For high-traffic openings the doors help to cut down the costs of energy wastage and lessen the environmental impact, as well as improving productivity. The doors are available with opening speeds of up to 1 metre/second and can be manufactured up to 20 metres wide and 10 metres high.
The frame is largely self-supporting requiring a minimum level of structural support. The curtain is tough PVC-coated fabric in a range of colours and with the option of transparent vision panels. Folding speed doors are complete with wind bars, making them ideal for exposed applications, providing wind resistance up to Class 4.
- Reliable & durable door for large openings
- Curtain available in 10 colour options
- Opening speeds of up to 1 metre/second
- Multi-function control panel & range of electrical accessories
- Safety light curtains as standard to prevent the door closing on obstructions
- Constructed from heavy duty fabric
- Reinforced with horizontal steel tubes for maximum wind resistance
- Free standing modular frame
We operate a fast working business environment and Tekta worked well around us with minimal interruption.
Upgrade to stainless steel construction
Counterweight or UPS battery back-up system to allow the door to open for escape in a power failure
Upgrades to increase the wind resistance to class 4
Option for the door to have a 7mm insulated PVC curtain for improved thermal performance
Like to know the What, Where, When & Why of Speed Doors?