Our range of Rapidor Food speed doors provides the optimum solution for food process & wash down areas with it’s hygienic finishes and ability to be completely washed down. In order to meet demanding hygiene standards the doors come with an anti-static curtain and grade 304 or 316 stainless steel frame. The frame can also be constructed from galvanised steel in self-finish or powder coated to a range of colours.
The motor and controls are IP rated and the door has food certification in several countries. The door is designed to avoid the collection of liquid, dust or any debris and has an innovative zipper self-repairing system which allows the curtain to automatically re-insert itself after collision, helping to greatly reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
The high speed operation of up to 2000mm/second helps to maximise productivity when in use and also improves the hygiene by ensuring the openings are kept sealed as much of the time as possible. Operator safety is also ensured with a built-in IP67 rated safety light curtain combined with a soft bottom edge.
Great service, great products
The Rapidor Food range is specifically designed for food process & hygiene areas with rigorous and regular cleaning regimes.
- Fully wash down construction
- Corrosion resistant materials including a PE version
- Fast, efficient operation up to 3 metres per second
- Designed to drain water & liquid for hygiene
- Innovative self-repairing system to reduce maintenance costs
- Heavy-duty curtain to provide a tight seal
- Designed & constructed for food-safe environments
- Integral anti-rodent barrier
Like to know the What, Where, When & Why of Speed Doors?