This door combines our Rapidor Impact self-repairing speed door together with a vertical air curtain system. The integration of these two systems is a patented world-first and creates a new type of doorway solution that is unique in being able to maintain separation between two zones for temperature, hygiene or air pressure control, whether the door is open or closed.
The Air system has a vertical air curtain within each side track of the door. Each side has an air intake & outlet which creates highly effective separation between two environments when the door is open. This design creates a double air barrier across the doorway and recirculates air instead of creating turbulence like a conventional air curtain.
Rapidor Impact speed doors have a self-repairing design with a soft-bottom edge, meaning that if the door curtain is hit by traffic then it will automatically reinsert itself back into the tracks when next operated. This helps to greatly reduce the cost of maintenance and repair with no downtime or emergency callout costs. The doors fast operation of up to 2500mm/second also ensures that productivity is enhanced and the reduced cycle time helps to reduce energy bills. The door rolls to the head of the opening within a compact headbox. The door frames can be constructed from galvanized steel or stainless steel, in self-finish or powder coated. The curtains are constructed from tough pvc-coated fabric in a range of colours and with transparent vision panels to varying sizes. Special door constructions can be supplied to suit specialist areas such as; freezer rooms, atex areas or air-tight clean rooms.
A variety of safety features are available, such as; photo beams, safety edges, light curtains and traffic lights to comply with all european standards. The doors can be operated by; radar sensor, induction loop, remote control or push button and can be interlocked to suit specific requirements.
The specialist Rapidor Impact Air speed door provides a unique combination of a high speed door and an air curtain system for high usage openings where separation of two environments for temperature, hygiene or air pressure control is critical.
- Integral air curtain means it is the first speed door system to give effective separation between zones even when open
- High speed ensures efficiency and low cycle time for reduced running costs
- Multi-function control panel enables many operation & automation options
- Self-repairing feature minimises downtime & repair costs
- Reduces energy costs through innovative design
- Designed for high traffic & high usage area
- Low air permeability and excellent hygiene barrier
- Bespoke electrical configurations available
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles for guaranteed durability
- Wide range of colour options available
- Allows safe traffic flow between areas whilst maintaining separation of different environments
Because of the good service received when we had doors installed we chose to take out a service contract