Responsible to ensure that direct and sub-contract labour is scheduled effectively, and that jobs are set up correctly to ensure first-time/snag-free completion. It is essential to maintain a high level of both internal & external customer service, ensuring communication is maintained and demands met, whilst maximizing profitability. Responsible for liaison with engineers and sub-contractors; ensuring a customer-centric culture where deadlines and SLA’s are met consistently.
You’ll need excellent organisation and communication skills, a keen eye for detail and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Make customers happy!
- Effectively schedule direct & indirect labour, both proactively & reactively
- Ensure effective communication to the Engineers – before, during and after each job
- Monitor job completion and provide feedback to other stakeholders
- Ensure hire and off-hire of any necessary equipment such as MEWPS
- Help with covering other roles and handover jobs including quoting of parts when necessary
- Live our Core Values
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work effectively on own whilst also being a team player
- Strong Geography skills – in order to schedule engineers efficiently
- Skilled in IT systems
- Be able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to grasp technical information, working with engineers, customers, suppliers & colleagues
- Flexible, open to change with a sensor of humour!
- Salary range £28K – £32K P/a dependant on preferred working hours & experience. Standard hours are 07:30 – 16:30 with half an hour for lunch.
- This role is an excellent position to make a difference and become a key player in a growing company