As Finance Assistant you will be an essential part of Tekta’s busy team, responsible for day to day finance tasks and ensuring accurate & timely data.
You’ll need excellent organisation and communication skills, a keen eye for detail and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Credit Control. Obtain payment dates from customers and chase any over due debt. Raise any debt issues within finance team and business.
- Invoice approvals. Manage invoices from suppliers, approval of such invoices and matching with receipts and purchase orders
- File archiving of invoices (supplier and customer) for accounting records
- Managing the Accounts mailbox (alongside Finance Manager)
- Maintaining appropriate levels of stationary and supplies for the head office
- Responsible for filing and post received in the office
- Live our Core Values
- To work proactively with the team but also independantly to achieve finance KPI’s
- Organised & detail oriented
- Skilled in using IT systems
- Work as a team player in order to achieve finance deadlines
- Build relationships outside of finance and work closely with to enable efficient back office processes
- Able to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Salary from £23K P/a. Standard hours are 08:00 – 16:30 with half an hour for lunch.
- 22 days holiday, company bonus scheme
- This role is an excellent position to make a difference and become a key player in a growing company