TEKTA are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager, responsible for developing and implementing our marketing plan to help ensure a consistent flow of leads to hit our growth targets. This is an exciting role with the chance to help shape TEKTA’s future, you will need to be a confident brand ambassador, a keen learner and bring energy and momentum to the role.
- Develop & implement the marketing plan using a combination of in-house resources and external agencies to deliver an increased volume of inbound leads within our marketing budget.
- Deliver specific marketing projects including written and video case studies, trade-shows, preparing customer presentations, etc. Develop consistently branded literature including brochures, datasheets and technical files.
- Coordinate content generation for the website, blogs & LinkedIn working with the Sales & BD team.
- Manage and maintain the customer & prospect database to facilitate effective outbound marketing. Work closely with the sales/BD teams to carry out strategies for landing big opportunities, including creative outbound activities.
- Manage and build the Tekta brand, ensuring it communicates powerfully and consistently. Achieved through enforcing the brand guidelines, and effective use of PR, advertising, and other mediums.
We are offering this permanent role with full time hours, but also with the potential for some flexibility on hours from a minimum of 32 hours/week, there is a generous remuneration package including the opportunities to earn additional team and performance bonuses.
Please get in touch to find out more.
Please submit your CV via this link and ensure you include a short note explaining why you would be great fit.