Sanidor HG GRP doors are precision-manufactured to suit requirements for hygienic GRP doors including in the most demanding environments. They are available in both hinged and sliding configurations and customisable to suit virtually any door opening.
The smooth finish of GRP ensures an exceptionally easy-to-clean door with the door leaf entirely free of joints or seams. The door leaf is constructed from glass reinforced polyester encapsulating internal reinforcement and a rigid non-organic foam core, to provide outstanding durability and insulation. This door construction is designed from the ground up to meet the most rigorous regulations including GMP and ISO standards. Fire ratings are also available under our Sanidor HGF fire-rated GRP door range.
The door leaves can be completely solid or include a range of flush glazed vision windows. The range is also available with a wide range of ironmongery and hardware options to suit the requirements of different applications. Virtually any colour door finish is available with each door customised to your requirements.
The Sanidor MH hermetic sealing airtight door range offers several benefits that make it the best choice for highly controlled hygiene-critical environments
- Fully encapsulated wipe clean seamless finish does not collect dust/dirt or harbour bacteria
- Highly impact resistant and 100% repairable
- Extremely stable construction, unaffected by moisture or chemicals
- Through colour finish cannot be chipped or scratched off unlike painted surfaces
- Hinged or sliding door designs available
- Fire resistant with fire certification available
- Long life expectancy with very durable and maintenance free construction
- Ironmongery and hardware can be configured to suit specific site requirements
Very good service, I would not even consider going anywhere else.